Approach by car
- Highway A3 from Zurich to Chur. Take exit Wädenswil (approx. 23 km from Zurich).
- Follow the signs to Wädenswil town on the "Zugerstrasse" (pass 4 roundabouts on the way to the city center)
- In Wädenswil center continue on the same street until it hits the "Seestrasse". This is the 5th roundabout. Turn left and take the "Seestrasse" to direction Zurich/Horgen.
- Continue straight on for 2,5 km approx. Watch out for the sign and the exit "Halbinsel Au" on your right.
- Take this exit and follow the sign "Hotel" and drive to the top of the hill (impasse) where we are situated. Car parking for approx. 150 cars.
Approach by train
- Railway line "S8" from Effretikon > Zurich Main Station > Pfäffikon SZ
- Get off at the train station "AU" and go through the subway to the lake side of the tracks. You find here a sign with an overall view and the situation of our hotel (on top of the hill).
- Go 10 minutes to the Landgasthof Halbinsel Au by taking the stairs (200 steps!) straight upon the vineyard.
- Last trains leaving station Au in direction to:
- to Zurich Main Station 11.49 p.m. until Effretikon
- to Pfäffikon SZ 00.43 a.m.
Approach by boat
- Zürich-Seeschifffahrtsgesellschaft ZSG (Lake Zurich Navigation Company)
- Station "Halbinsel Au", from landing stage 10 minutes to walk upon the hill to our restaurant/hotel
- landing stage for your private boat is beside the cruise boat landing stage
- Boat chartering: ZSG Mythenquai. phone +41 44 / 487 13 36
- Private Navigation Companies:
Hotel and restaurant are open every day all year round.